Welcome to MyChelle’s new lifestyle blog. This is a place to engage with like minded people. Come here to be educated, inspired, rejuvenated, motivated…and challenged!
What do you think of when you hear the brand, “MyChelle Dermaceuticals?”
Wait, hold on….
Let me tell you a bit about the brand first:
Free to feel sexy. Powerful. Sassy. Intelligent. Smart. Feminine. Fun.
Do these words sound like they are describing a brand or you?
I agree. To me, they sound like a really confident, empowered woman…
and MyChelle: You are the brand. I am the brand. A natural, healthy, real person. That is MyChelle Dermaceuticals.
I am Nikki. I am a thirty-something, very busy, work-at-home mom to two wild little girls. I am the brand ambassador for MyChelle. I will serve as a conduit for the MyChelle family and you, through this new adventure, “Hello, Beautiful.”
I cook wholesome food from scratch (most of the time) but love to order a yummy gourmet pizza on occasion (I use that word loosely). I am not good at gardening, yet I try it every year – and swear, every year, I won’t do it again next year.
I frequent farmer’s markets (notice I said I am not good at gardening), health food stores and the park down the street from my house.
I never pass up an opportunity for a girl’s night out.
I also savor my family night’s in. Nothing beats a fun movie with my perfect-for-me husband and kiddos. (And of course, popcorn and a green smoothie).
My specialty is social media. I love it. I can’t get enough of Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and blogging. Why am I a key ambassador for the MyChelle blog? Because this brand is me. I have personally used the MyChelle line for 6 years (and have no plans on changing…ever). I have strayed a few times, only to find it was a mistake and a total waste of money.
The brand has taken what I look for (natural ingredients) and what I need (visible results) and combined them into a product line that will truly rock your world. Literally, the products have proven to be nothing short of amazing for me and I can’t wait to hear what you think.
This is a lifestyle.
Just as you enjoy grabbing a latte (or a really great glass of red wine) with a girlfriend to talk about everything and anything – I want you to enjoy this blog. This is so much more than a push to buy products.
As I continue to explore this brand, healthy living, and enjoy my everyday life, I want to make sure you come along with me.
Here is what you can expect from Hello, Beautiful:
- Let’s challenge each other to take care of ourselves – from the inside-out. Monthly challenge goals will get you feeling better about yourself because you are you – and that is amazing.
- Let’s get educated. I am not an esthetician. (Remember, I am a social media junkie and a really busy mom. I only have so many hats, right? Let’s let the estheticians wear their own hats -which they do really well). I have a good idea about what works for me and my skin, but I know I can do better. We will have our esthetician’s give tips, and explain how the products work – in a more technical way. (I will be providing a real life application for you to see – your mediator between technical and totally doable).
- Let’s get inspired. What motivates you? Join our Facebook community – talking about your favorite things to do, activities, hobbies, struggles, you name it! You are going through “life” – and we get it. We have all been there. Let’s help each other!
- Let’s get rejuvenated. Are you in a rut? Do you feel frumpy or just not-your-best? We all go through that! Whether it is showing on the surface of your skin or deep down in your soul – let’s work together to find out what it will take to get out of that slump!
- Let’s get motivated. This is key. If you don’t read this blog and feel motivated in any way, shape, or form, I have failed. I don’t ever want you to leave this blog feeling flat. I want you to want to go for that hike with your dog that so badly needs exercise (ahem). I want you run to the bathroom to wash your face because you didn’t wash it this morning and you realized you wanted to take a few moments to do your regimen (because we know, you don’t always have time to do an entire system)! I want you to know you are not being judged or held accountable to a standard that is set by the media, or your coworker who always looks so “put together”.
You are you…nobody else. You are free to be who you are. You are unique. You are beautiful.
Are you with me?
Don’t miss out on this community. Each time we post, we can shoot you an email so you don’t miss one. As I mentioned above, there will be professional tips, lifestyle articles, fun challenges, and of course, giveaways, freebies, and awesome promotions. Did I mention freebies?
Yes, you will feel spoiled…
And you deserve it!
Sign up to receive our free emails (never more than one a day, and usually only 2-3 times per week).
Nice to meet you!